The processing of personal data via this website operated by ENTIDAD PÚBLICA EMPRESARIAL DONOSTIA KULTURA (hereinafter DONOSTIA KULTURA) is regulated by European Union data protection regulations - Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – , Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights, and any other regulations in relation to data protection that may be applicable, in order to guarantee at all times the fundamental right of website users to protection of their data.
2. Data controller
Depending on the procedures carried out via this website, personal data may be processed by:
- SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL, tax number: P2007400A, and address C/Ijentea, 1 – 20003 Donostia-San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa), telephone number: 010 / 943 481 000, which will act as data controller, while DONOSTIA KULTURA will act as data processor.
- ENTIDAD PÚBLICA EMPRESARIAL DONOSTIA KULTURA, tax number Q2000541I and address Reina Regente, 8, 20003 Donostia/San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), telephone number: 943 48 11 50, which will act as data controller.
Depending on the procedures to be carried out, the user will be informed of the identity of the data controller in each case.
We also wish to inform you that both DONOSTIA KULTURA and SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL have a Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact by e-mail:
3. Personal data gathered
This website gathers personal data for the purposes of access and for supplying a number of the services provided via the site. Some of these data are supplied directly - for example, when a request or registration form is completed - while others are obtained indirectly by means of technology, as is the case of cookies.
The means used by this website to gather and subsequently process personal data are as follows:
- Forms: Digital and electronic forms are used to gather personal data for the purposes of access and for supplying the various services provided by this website.
- E-mails: The e-mail addresses established on the website will be considered as possible means of gathering personal data.
- Cookies: This website may use technical cookies (small information files which the server sends to the device of the person entering the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the website.
The data requested in the forms available on the website are generally compulsory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfil the purposes established. When using other means to supply data, the user must provide only the information which is required in each case.
In this regard, users will undertake any possible liability arising from any excessive or inadequate data they voluntarily decide to supply through the means established for gathering data.
4. Processing limitations
Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to supply their personal data through the means provided on this website (completion of the website forms provided for the purposes of requesting services, for contact, or through the dispatch of e-mails). Thus, any persons providing personal data using these means officially manifest that they are over 14 years old, and SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL and DONOSTIA KULTURA are released from any liability for non-compliance with this requisite.
In cases in which the services offered target children under the age of 14, means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the minor's parents or legal guardians.
5. Information in the compilation of data
Whenever data are gathered by means of a form (online or in a downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website), the person concerned will be notified in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations in force.
Information for the persons concerned will be supplied in accordance with the means used:
- Forms (online and in downloadable format): the information will be supplied directly in the form.
- E-mails: the information is available in: E-mails - duty of information.
- Cookies: the information is available in the Cookies Policy. See Cookies Policy.
The user is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data supplied. If any changes are made to the user's data, the changes must be notified to the data controller to keep the data current.
6. Security measures
DONOSTIA KULTURA takes proper security measures in accordance with the data protection regulations in force in order to guarantee the fundamental right of users of this website to protection of their data.
The security measures implemented are those established in Annex II (Security Measures) of Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 January regulating the National Security Framework for Electronic Administration, as described in the documents comprising Donostia Kultura's Security Policy, and the technical and organisational measures necessary have also been applied in order to provide a proper level of security in accordance with the risks to which the personal data processed on this website are exposed.
The rights of the parties concerned are as follows:
- Obtaining confirmation of whether SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL and/or DONOSTIA KULTURA are processing their personal data.
- Gaining access to their personal data, and also requesting rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, erasure of data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- In certain circumstances, requesting:
- The limitation of processing of their data, in which case they will be kept by SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL and/or DONOSTIA KULTURA for the exercise of or defence against claims only.
- Objection to the processing of data, in which case SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL and/or DONOSTIA KULTURA will cease to process the data, in the absence of any imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise of or defence against possible claims. This includes processing of data for individual automated decisions.
- The portability of data for them to be supplied to the person concerned or sent to another controlled, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Also, when the processing of data is based on consent, you are entitled to withdraw this consent in the terms and conditions established in the data protection regulations in force.
If you have not been treated properly in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Basque Data Protection Agency. Address: C/ Beato Tomás de Zumárraga, 71 - 3ª planta - 01008 Victoria-Gasteiz. However, in the first instance you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Officer at SAN SEBASTIÁN TOWN HALL or DONOSTIA KULTURA: